forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3861  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Aug 21, 2000  10:59 pm
Subject:  Re: Pledge Alligiance in SW

>So I ask anyone who could
>>help me, please can you give me the ASL translation?
>>I wrote down the gloss, but really need feedback on this thanks!!!!
>>Nancy Cole

Hi Nancy and Everyone -
I have heard your cry for help....I will go look in my garage -
somewhere in all those SignWriting papers I have the American Pledge
of Allegiance written in SignWriting by interpreter Nancy Ellen Woo,
based on the ASL signing of David McGee back around 1982. Although
the SignWriting itself is out of date, the ASL might be OK....so we
can re-write it together in SignWriting ;-)

So I hope to get back to you in about two hours about this
(grin)...the garage has a lot of papers - ha!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3861  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index