forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3865  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Aug 22, 2000  8:59 pm
Subject:  Re: Opening the SW List to ALL Languages...

At 9:26 PM -0400 8/21/00, Nancy Cole wrote:
>Valarie thank you so much for the web page for translations!!! I have a
>student whose mother speaks only Spanish, and this helps so much in our
>communication!!! I wish I had known about this earlier, but better now than
>never!!
>THANK YOU:)
>Nancy Cole

SignWriting List
August 22, 2000

Thanks Nancy, for your expression of appreciation! We should really
thank the programmers who developed the remarkable translation
software...their company is called Systran...there are other
companies too of course...I hope someday we can have translations of
this kind for signed languages into SignWriting too, but that will
take more time on our part - the more we write signs, the more the
software developers will be able to pin down what is needed in the
software to do the translation....so keep writing everyone!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3865  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index