forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3884  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Aug 24, 2000  9:44 pm
Subject:  Re: Please change the records

At 4:39 PM -0400 8/24/00, Charles Butler wrote:
>"I have recently lost my job at Friday Systems, so my account there under
>cbutler @fridaysystems.com is no longer valid. Please remove it and keep
>"

-------------------------

SignWriting List
August 24, 2000

Sorry to hear this, Charles...Of course I will be happy to help you....

Have a wonderful trip to Brazil...If I remember right, you are of
Brazilian decent? That will be an exciting trip for you, to return
back to a country that is a part of your life.....

Maybe you can visit some of the SignWriting places, such as Porto
Alegre, or Sao Paulo, while you are there?

Bon voyage, and please send my love to Brazil!!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3884  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index