forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3885  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Aug 25, 2000  1:24 am
Subject:  SignWritingSite noted as an educational resource...

To: SignWriting List
Subject: 856Express Service Web Site Approval Notification

Dear Webmaster:

I am pleased to inform you that
https://www.signwriting.org/
has been selected as an approved site for an educational Internet
service called 856Express. This exciting service, developed by the
Follett Software Company, helps students find online resources for
homework assignments, reports and other areas of research. In an effort
to point students to the best resources on the Internet, we have selected
https://www.signwriting.org/
as one that provides excellent educational value.

We wish you the best and appreciate your
dedication to providing quality content on the web.

To see a demonstration of 856Express, please visit the following URL:

https://www.fsc.follett.com/products/856express

Thanks again,

The Follett Software Company
1391 Corporate Drive
McHenry, IL 60050
(800) 323-3397 - (815) 344-8700
www.fsc.follett.com
Information Power -- Anytime, Anywhere

  Message 3885  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index