forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3960  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Sep 25, 2000  3:54 pm
Subject:  Brain overload ;-))

SignWriting List
September 25, 2000

Dear SW List!

I suspect many of us are suffering from "brain overload"....I know I
am! And several of my friends have told me the same thing. I guess
there is a limit as to how many machines, and how much information,
one person can deal with at one time...so I have no choice but to
focus on one thing at a time...

I am printing the dictionaries for Gallaudet right now, and the
printing ties up all my computers...so it is hard for me to get to my
email....

I want to thank you, Charles, for your document, and thanks to Stefan
too, for creating the GIF for Charles...and Stefan also wrote a nice
document that came attached to his German message....thanks for that
too, Stefan!

And I know Ingvild's web article on Sign Terminology has been getting
hits on our web site - So I just want to acknowledge all of your
accomplishments. They have not gone unnoticed ;-))

I hope to ship the dictionaries to Gallaudet tomorrow, if I am lucky,
and then I will be back online -

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 3960  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index