forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3965  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Sep 26, 2000  2:50 pm
Subject:  Re: SW4.3 and Postscript Files

>Stuart,
>I have considerable programming experience on mainframes, and
>some >PC's; I've done Pascal and several assemblers. If you could
>send me >source you are talking about, I can look at it -- no
>guarantees about
>fixing it -- but I might be able to do so.
>John Tucker.

SignWriting List
September 26, 2000

Stuart and John -
Regarding the programming of SignWriter 4.3...

I believe SignWriter 4.3 was programmed in Pascal 3.3, since the work
was done in 1986.

The Microsoft Pascal manual and Pascal Compiler manual are both for
versions 3.2 and 3.3. The copyright on the manuals is 1985. I own
them both, and they just sit here, not being used....

In regards to the source code for SW 4.3, you are welcome to receive it John.

Stuart - can you send the source code to John? Many thanks!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 3965  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index