forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3973  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Sep 28, 2000  6:02 pm
Subject:  Re: article

SignWriting List
September 28, 2000

Hello Joe and Everyone -
The article you mention, Joe, was submitted long ago, but I never
heard from the publisher after that...

Please contact them, Joe, and ask them...and then tell us what they
say - I appreciate it!

Ian Spoelstra

Ian Spoelstra
Production Coordinator
John Benjamins Publishing Company
Tel office: +31 (0)20 676 23 25
mobile: +31 (0)6 50 640338
Fax: +31 (0)20 673 97 73
Website: https://www.benjamins.nl
Email:

--------------------------------

Joe Martin wrote:
>hello all. this was posted a while back; Can anyone tell me, if this
>article (below) has been published, and if so what is the title of it?
>
>"Sign Language and Linguistics"
>Editor:
>Anke de Looper
>

>There will be a short article about SignWriting - just general
>information that has nothing to do with research - in an issue that
>will be published in two months or so....
>
>The periodical is published by:
>JOHN BENJAMINS PUBLISHING COMPANY

  Message 3973  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index