forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3974  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Sep 28, 2000  7:32 pm
Subject:  SignWriting at Gallaudet Bookstore....

SignWriting List
September 28, 2000

Dear SW List Members:
The Gallaudet bookstore will be reviewing our SW videos in October,
and are considering carrying them in the Gallaudet bookstore.

If you want Gallaudet to carry our SignWriting books and videos,
please contact the Gallaudet Bookstore, to tell them that you are
interested in SignWriting....

From their point of view, they need to know if the SW books and
videos will sell...

I would appreciate your help!

Write to:

Gallaudet Bookstore
c/o Gallaudet University Press
800 Florida Avenue N.E.
Washington, DC 20002-3695
202.651.5488 / 202.651.5489

Gallaudet University Press Online

Maybe they would even want to publish some SignWriting materials
themselves - who knows?!! ;-)

If there is enough interest, they might take notice....

  Message 3974  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index