forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3982  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ingvild Roald
Date:  Fri Sep 29, 2000  7:10 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting at Gallaudet

Hi Joe and all,

I was at Gallaudet a couple of years back, and found some of (my) Norwegian
books on SignWriting in the open stacks on the main floor. SO they at least
should be in the catalogue. Search for

Roald, Ingvild K.

or for Sutton, Valerie

as author(s)

I do hope Gally will catch on, it would mean such a lot, as they are in many
ways the 'autority'

Love,

Ingvild