forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3999  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Sun Oct 1, 2000  11:09 pm
Subject:  Re: cued speech and SW flash-cards

Hi Joe,

I forgot to attach my new gif. Iīm sorry here it is.

Just some of our new faces for German pronounciation ;-)

Joe asks:
"... do you use both the air and the lock symbol?

No ! (Look at my gif please)

Is it confusing to have air-out for voicing?

Well donīt know if I understand your question correct. From my point of view
I donīt want to mix up these articulation -hints with common SW-texts .

For a special reason - lessons in articulation - I switch to this set of
symbols and use air-out symbols in this new dress (somewhat bigger lines ha
!;-) )

For other cases - writing SignLanguage I would use air-out symbol for
air -out facial action ;-)

So itīs not confusing. You simply have to know for what reason the text is
written.

On the other hand - some signs are better protected against
misinterpretation if I add a special facial mouth to it - that is my
experience within the last two weeks.

Stefan ;-)

> Mostly, I'm just amazed at what you are accomplishing. Exciting, isn't
it??

> Joe

Attachment
cued speech faces.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

  Message 3999  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index