forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4061  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Oct 27, 2000  4:19 am
Subject:  Re: SW helps to express students thoughts

At 11:29 PM -0400 10/26/00, Nancy Cole wrote:
>also can't download the SW computer program from the web site. Our computers
>are very slow, and it just won't work.<<<

SignWriting List
October 26, 2000

Nancy - I am so sorry to hear that you cannot download SignWriter from the web.

The SignWriter program is made for slow and old computers, so once
you get it downloaded and installed, you should have no problem.

SO....if the web is the problem, here is the solution.

Do not go up on the web.

Instead, just double click on this highlighted url, and it should
download directly to your personal computer:

https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw43files/sw43.zip

Please tell me what happens....I will help you every step of the way....

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4061  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index