forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4067  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Oct 30, 2000  11:36 pm
Subject:  Sutton Fonts Now Available

SignWriting List
October 30, 2000

Dear SignWriting List:

Michael Everson and I have been working on a series of Fingerspelling
Fonts for SignWriting, for about 6 months now.

The fonts are in True Type format, which makes it possible for you to
install them in your System and then type with them in Microsoft Word
and other word processing programs.

Fingerspelling fonts for 18 countries are available, for both Mac and
Windows. We are only missing one - the Windows version of the
Japanese Fingerspelling Font is not available yet, but the Macintosh
version is!

I would not be surprised if there are bugs - but it will be fun to
test the fonts to find out!

So go ahead and download the fonts:

Sutton Fingerspelling Fonts
https://www.SignWriting.org/catalog/sw214.html

And Stefan - I believe we have fixed the problem with the German
special symbols...Here is a GIF showing you.

Go ahead and download SuttonDE to see if it is fixed on your German
computers - I hope so!!

Attachment
SuttonDEtest.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4067  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index