forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4095  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 1, 2000  11:43 pm
Subject:  Re: Sutton Fonts Now Available

On 10/31/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>>Thank you, thank you, thank you soooooooooo much !
>The Sutton DE -Fonts are wonderfull -
>plus everything is working fine. In the first edition ;-) there appeared
>problems with the ae and oe and so on. In addition to that we couldnīt
>switch between different fonts ! Now these bugs are eliminated. <<<

SignWriting List
November 1, 2000

Thank you, Stefan, for telling us. I am glad to know that the German
symbols are working for you now ;-)

Everyone - I plan to give further instruction with the fonts on the
SW List in the future ...including Macintosh installation, and typing
with italics, bold, underlined and color - and other techniques -

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4095  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index