forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4117  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ingvild Roald
Date:  Sat Nov 4, 2000  10:09 pm
Subject:  Re: small sign-written home page

On Fri, Nov 3., Val wrote about my homepage

>https://home.no.net/iroald
>
>Many congratulations, Ingvild!!
>
>I think the web site is beautifully designed. Please tell your web
>designer (your daughter ;-))) that I really like her design. It is
>colorful and very pleasant...that is so important. It looks quite
>professional....
>
>And I was glad to see the SignWriting page!
>
>The one sign you mentioned, and requested suggestions for, caught my
>attention immediately. Later (when time permits) I will experiment
>with different ways to write the same sign...which is always a
>fascinating process.
>
>So thanks for informing us about your new site. Will you have more
>SignWriting literature etc in the future on your site?

Thank you for your kind comments.

I most definitely will try to make all the information that is available in
Norwegian or in English availbale in NSL too, and maybe some day in ASL. It
is just that I am so pressed for time at the moment, trying to put in the
last touches on my dissertatain (and those last things seem to grow....)

Ingvild

  Message 4117  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index