forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4118  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ingvild Roald
Date:  Sat Nov 4, 2000  10:54 pm
Subject:  Re: research about Deaf needing contact with Deaf

Hi all,

a great thanks to all of you who took time to answer to my off-topic plead
about the necissity of a linguistic environment consisting of more than
parents and interpreter.

Thank you Valerie for the reminder and the nice comments,

and thanks to those of you who gave personal testimonies, from yourself or
from your friends or students, and they are cherished.

Thanks also to those who pointed me to other sources of information, Joe
Martin actually gave me a long list of good references, with useful comments
about their content.

Thank you all.

And if any of you have anything more on this, I am still grateful. Maybe it
should go off the list now, though,

my address is

Ingvild
  Message 4118  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index