forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4126  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Tue Nov 7, 2000  9:12 pm
Subject:  Re: Printer Setup

Nancy Cole wrote:

> HI!!
>
> I know I'm such a pain BUT I'm having another problem. I finally got the
> shareware here at school for my kids, but we can't print. I tried the setup
> but our printer is a Lexmark 3200, now what? Is there another way to print,
> or????
>
> Thanks so much for your patience with me:)
> Smile
> Nancy Cole

Dear Nancy,

You are not a pain, just a friend in need. I like those. Sometimes I can help
them. In this case, I need to do some research.

Usually, SignWriter won't print to an inkjet type printer, which your 3200 is
(SignWriter prefers lasers). However, if you don't mind a little playing (seems
I remember you learn that way) with the files, perhaps it can be done. I have a
Xerox printer that is similar to the Lexmark you have, so if you can give me a
short while, I will see if we can possibly make the files into postscript files
and use Acrobat reader to run the file to the printer. I have to take my
youngest child (dog) to the doctor, but will get back to you as soon as I can on
this.

Jerry.

  Message 4126  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index