forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4133  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 8, 2000  6:22 pm
Subject:  Re: From Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil

On 11/8/00, SignNet-MCT-PUCRS wrote:

>>>We are proud to tell you that a sign writing basic course is
>>>happening here, we began at 27 october and it will end at 15
>>>December. Deaf and hearing people (interpreters and teachers of
>>>deaf) are very interested and it seems that is a "sign writing
>>>boom". We've taken pics and soon it's possible we'll send them to
>>>you. We're glad to join the SW List! <<<

SignWriting List
November 8, 2000

Dear SW List, and our new Brazilian members!!

Welcome to the SignWriting List, Marianne, Fabiano, Gisele, Santiago
and Cristina!

Thanks for the great message and the news about your work. I am very
excited to hear about it!

Feel free to post your messages in either Portuguese or English...

Although the majority of List members know English, there is a
translation service that can take a Portuguese message and translate
it into English for us...it is on AltaVista.

So either language is fine ;-)

We look forward to great discussions...

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4133  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index