forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4171  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Nov 13, 2000  1:55 pm
Subject:  Re: OK! I need your opinions ;-))....

>All right Valerie, how does one right the hand for FINE, using the thumb
>circle pointing toward you. Where again do the fingers go?
>
>charles

-------------------------------

SignWriting List
November 13, 2000

Thank you Charles, Ingvild, and Bill...for your reactions to these
different symbols!

I am perfectly happy to stay with what we already have been using.
New writers always complain about the fact that some handshapes, with
the lines for fingers, do not look exactly as it happens in real
life, so that was why I brought the dots up again....I have lived
with those dots and lines for 25 years now! And we always end up
going back to the way we have been writing before...it is just easier
to keep it as we have been doing it, I guess.

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4171  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index