forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4192  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Nov 14, 2000  4:38 pm
Subject:  Re: dots

He Wendy, Val and Listmembers,

in this case I would prefer the left verson with the line for thumb -

It reminds me of the problem to switch between frontview and topview within
the same sign. In this case the four fingers are lined up - one behind the
other - as it is shown by the back of the hand to the right.

With the dot I have to rearange the position for the thumb - as if it is not
within the row - but it is ??

So in this case I guess that the "old" version with the thumb would be the
best ! (at least for me --Ha!)

Stefan ;-)