forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4226  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Nov 16, 2000  1:59 am
Subject:  Our gifts ;-)

On 11/15/00, Wendy Windley wrote:
>thank you...i feel so dumb!
>wendy...laughing at herself!

SignWriting List
November 15, 2000

Wendy - you are darling!

You have such a wonderful spirit - I have been feeling rather dumb
myself lately too... But you can laugh at yourself...that is a gift!

I hope this means that you got SignWriter to work? If not, that
happens to lots of people too! ha!

And thank you, Wendy, for wishing us all a Happy Thanksgiving. For
those from other countries on this List, the US celebrates a special
holiday at the end of November. We have a big feast and we give
thanks for all our blessings - and truly, we have many here.... (We
may not have a future President yet, but we do have many blessings)!

And thanks to Ingvild from Norway, for explaining this to everyone in
an earlier message!

Have a great evening -

  Message 4226  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index