forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4254  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Fri Nov 17, 2000  5:01 pm
Subject:  Re: animated gif

----- Original Message -----
From: Wayne Smith
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 5:07 AM

> Stefan -
> You're amazing! I can't imagine how much time that must have taken
> you to prepare, but the results are wonderful. Someday I must get to
> Germany and visit your school and be totally dazzled by all that you are
> doing! Keep up the incredible work!
> Sincerely,
> - Wayne

Hi Wayne,
Well this gif is only a piece of a whole gallery which my son Johannes (8)
and I are going to create. In fact - this one is an animation as adults may
construct it. Johannes is an artist - I mean - a real artist with the SW
keyboard - his animated gifs with SW - symbols are sooo wonderfull - ... not
SL but creations with the set of the SW - symbols and that helps a lot to
become a skilled SW - writer -
That would be soooo much fun to have you here. Yes - to be together with my
wonderfull students is a very impressive experience. They are so wonderfull
people -
And - yes Valerie - they forgive me all my misspellings - ha -

Stefan ;-)

  Message 4254  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index