forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4263  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  denny99
Date:  Fri Nov 17, 2000  10:59 pm
Subject:  Re: animated gif

Stefan.........
A SignWriting annimation which says
D'Wild West.....this would be distributed
to about 50 people who in turn would
place it on their web sites....that would
be excellent press or public relations....
Denny Lancaster
denny99@dibbs.net

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

 ...I belong to a group called D'Wild West.  Would
you like to make one that annimates the group?
I could get that good press.
denny lancaster
denny99@dibbs.net Hello Denny and listmembers Thank you so much for your kind feed-back . I felt honoured  - so much attention  - Hmmm Please tell me once more  "that annimates the group? I could get that good press. "  What does this mean ? Two more explanations please - If there is more comment about anything I get a better chance to get the idea - it´s not easy to have conversation in another language/culture!But this way I get  constant reminded of the difficulties my Deaf friends have to overcome. And that is great to keep me sensitive .... you know ... ! SW  helps a lot to support the literacy process on both sides ;-) BTW -  the animated gif says :  Hello, Welcome here at SW Germany It is part of a project - I´m going to run a special homepage "GebaerdenSchrift"  (= SW) Germany -So I´m looking for materials to invite people to browse through different chapters - but I didn´t know before that web-Design is soooooo complicated !!!As soon as it is done I´ll inform you !  All the best Stefan ;-)

--
Denny Lancaster
mailto:denny99@dibbs.net

D'Wild West
Sheriff Information, Tall Tales, Out Riders
https://www.thesitefights.com/team26/

Our D'Wild West Spirit Pages
https://www.geocities.com/~denny99/sitefights.htm

Our Home Page-Lancasters Laughing Place
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403

Talking Hands Award Section-Teaching Excellence
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/talking.htm

True Believers Section-Child like faith
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/true.htm

Heartland Community Leader Help Section
https://www.geocities.com/~denny99/communit.htm
CL Class date 3/9/99

disABILITY Compliance Alliance (DCA)
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Stream/1005/

True Believers Web Ring-The Alpha and Omega
https://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/4361/

Build It Accessable-They Will Come and Learn
https://www.cast.org/bobby/
https://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/what/index.html
https://aware.hwg.org/
https://validator.w3.org/

Editor T.H.E. News (Hoods/Geo News)
Editor T.H.E. Story Time
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6047/

"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"

  Replies Author Date
4265 Re: animated gif Angus B. Grieve-Smith Sat  11/18/2000
4272 Re: animated gif Valerie Sutton Fri  11/24/2000

  Message 4263  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index