forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4277  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Nov 27, 2000  1:24 am
Subject:  Re: Translation Challenge: Can You Read The ASL?

SignWriting List
November 26, 2000

Hello Everyone, and Bill!

Thanks for the translation below, Bill...What fun!

Can someone else fill-in the question marks Bill wrote below?

Just go to

https://www.SignWriting.org

And scroll down...

Go to Nancy Romero's story: "A Giraffe Named Ivan", written in
American Sign Language. You will find that the story has NO English
translation.

Later this week I will share the English translation written by the author ;-)

Thanks for your contribution, Bill -

Val ;-)