forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4310  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  henk pel
Date:  Mon Dec 4, 2000  8:13 pm
Subject:  Re: animated gif - the magician

Well I looked at the magician a few times more. The more I looked, the more
I realized how much time and effort it must have taken to produce. What did
I get out of it?..... He lifts off his hat and he is sad that he does not
have any hair. He gets an idea to make a wig from the plume that fell off
his hat. With as new button on his coat he is now all dressed up to party.
He is happy
about the snow and he drinks a toast to us all!

Let me know if I'm close and thanks for a wonderful animation,
Henk

  Message 4310  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index