forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4374  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  denny99
Date:  Sat Dec 30, 2000  4:19 pm
Subject:  Using Systran at Alta Vista GebaerdenSchrift.de

Stefan I could not wait to view your site with
Systran's German to English translator. At the
following URL for our list folk.

http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn

Please let us know as your wonderful
work progresses. In the mean while,
will you be developing an awards page?
If not then you certainly should do so.
Please go to the following URL and select
award style one or two and let me know.

Talking Hands Award Section-Teaching Excellence
http://www.geocities.com/denny99/talking.htm

Denny Lancaster

--
Denny Lancaster
"The Faerie Keeper"

Our Home Page-Lancasters Laughing Place
http://www.geocities.com/denny99

D'Wild West
Sheriff Information, Tall Tales, Out Riders
http://www.thesitefights.com/team26/

Our D'Wild West Spirit Pages
http://www.geocities.com/denny99/sitefights.htm

Talking Hands Award Section-Teaching Excellence
http://www.geocities.com/denny99/talking.htm

True Believers Section-Child like faith
http://www.geocities.comdenny99/true.htm

Heartland Community Leader Help Section
http://www.geocities.com/denny99/communit.htm
CL Class date 3/9/99

disABILITY Compliance Alliance (DCA)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Stream/1005/

True Believers Web Ring-The Alpha and Omega
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/4361/

Build It Accessable-They Will Come and Learn
http://www.cast.org/bobby/
http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/what/index.html
http://aware.hwg.org/
http://validator.w3.org/

Editor T.H.E. News (Hoods/Geo News)
Editor T.H.E. Story Time
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6047/

"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"

  Message 4374  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index