forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4389  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jan 11, 2001  5:23 pm
Subject:  Re: Summer Sign Writing course in Porto Alegre (Brazil)

On 1/10/01, SignNet-MCT-PUCRS wrote:
>We're honoured to announce another SW course. It will be an
>intensive and people from country towns will take classes with us to
>help spreading SW in our region. The directory of the museum has
>said that in April the captions will receive their SW version and,
>we guess, it's the first museum of the world that has these
>translations in sign language.

SignWriting List
January 11, 2001

Hello SignNet and Everyone!

This is so exciting! Thanks for telling us. And I also feel honoured
that Brazilian people in country towns will be learning SignWriting
this summer ;->

The captions at the museum sound amazing...congratulations on such an
accomplishment!

If you take photos of the captions at the museum, and send me a page
article about the event, I will be happy to post it on the web....

My best wishes to Brazil!
--

Val ;->

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

To manage your SW List email:

for No Mail: SET SW-L NOMAIL
for Digest Mail: SET SW-L DIGEST
for Regular Mail: SET SW-L MAIL
for Member List: REVIEW SW-L by NAME
to Leave SW List: SIGNOFF SW-L
to Join SW List: SUB SW-L firstname lastname

  Message 4389  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index