forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4387  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  SignNet-MCT-PUCRS
Date:  Wed Jan 10, 2001  5:32 pm
Subject:  Summer Sign Writing course in Porto Alegre (Brazil)

Dear Valerie and SW list members:
We're honoured to announce another SW course. It will be an intensive and people from country towns will take classes with us to help spreading SW in our region. The directory of the museum has said that in April the captions will receive their SW version and, we guess, it's the first museum of the world that has these translations in sign language.
Our best regards.
SignNet Project-MCT-PUCRS

  Replies Author Date
4388 Re: Summer Sign Writing course in Porto Alegre (B Ingvild Roald Wed  1/10/2001
4389 Re: Summer Sign Writing course in Porto Alegre (B Valerie Sutton Thu  1/11/2001
4390 Re: Summer Sign Writing course in Porto Alegre (B Jerry Spillman Fri  1/12/2001

  Message 4387  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index