forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4426  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Feb 2, 2001  4:20 pm
Subject:  QUESTION: ASL signs "Good" and "Thank You"?

SignWriting List
February 2, 2001

Dear SW List -
I have a series of technical questions from SignWriting users in
different countries. I want to share my answers with everyone....

QUESTION: How do you write the difference between the ASL signs
"Good" and "Thank You"?

ANSWER: The signs for "Thank You" and "Good" in ASL are similar. The
sign for Good officially ends with the two hands touching. The
attached diagram shows three different ways to write each sign:

Attachment
ASLgood.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4426  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index