forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4452  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Feb 10, 2001  4:11 pm
Subject:  Meeting, SW 4.4, and new DW Special Feature...

SignWriting List
February 10, 2001

Dear Tini, Henk and Everyone...

At 2:00 c'clock this afternoon we will have our Annual SignWriting
Membership Meeting. We expect from 20 to 30 people. Thank you,
everyone, for your proxies for our meeting. At the end of the
meeting, I will give a small summary of the past year's events, and
what is planned for this year. Of course I will mention the
SignWriting List, and your contributions!!

Thank you, Tini, for your message. I am glad to hear you are using
SignWriter 4.4! And thank you for your fax of the SignWriting written
by hand...Can you type that document now? Try...and then send it to
us as an attached file to the SW List- That will be a great exercise
- If you need help, just ask questions to the SW List. There are
several members who are skilled at using SW 4.3 or SW 4.4.

And since you are a dancer, Tini, you will be interested in a new
special feature on our DanceWriting web site, which I posted last
night:

New dance posted:
https://www.DanceWriting.org

Hope you enjoy reading it!