forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4453  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Denise Larkin
Date:  Sat Feb 10, 2001  6:10 pm
Subject:  Re: Fantastic

Hi Tini,

I know how you feel about being shy. I have been reading all these amazing
messages for a while now, but I never had the nerve to post anything until
this week. Us shy people have to stick together. :}

Denise Larkin

>From: Henk Pel
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Fantastic
>Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:31:20 -0500
>
>Hello everyone,
>Just to let you know how I am enjoying reading your messages. I wanted to
>tell you sooner but did not have the nerve to write.I am a total beginner.
>want to tell you all and specially Valery how I enjoy the sign writing. The
>signs are very clear and make sence to me. They are easy to read. I have
>transfered several of our classworks into S.W.. The children here are
>enjoying it as well.
>What a work and time must have gone into this program!!! It is absolutely
>amazing!!!!
>Thank you all!!!
>Tini Pel

  Replies Author Date
4456 Re: Fantastic Valerie Sutton Sun  2/11/2001

  Message 4453  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index