forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4467  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Mon Feb 12, 2001  10:52 pm
Subject:  Re: Report: SW Annual Membership Meeting

Dear Valerie,

that is soooooooo kind to inform us with this wonderfull report. I really
enjoyed reading it and nodded from time to time : congratulations and all
the best for the next projects.

Hopefully teaching SW to all of us via the email-lessons will be possible
for you after a while. But now- working as a webmaster (ha ) more
"webstudent " on my own I understand how much work is to be done behind the
scenes.

Here in Germany we are doing fine.

Gordian one of the youngest SW readers in the world is reading complete
sentences meaningfull and fluently. Itīs so funny if he his 3 meters away
from the screen and reacts to a question I typed on the computer in SW
before. He is a wonderfull - wonderfull teacher.

Today the director of our school had a visit at our class and was very
impressed - and happy about the wonderfull progress my first-grade students
had made since September.

All of them are fluent SW-reader now. They are able to understand written
questions or tasks and react meaningfull. It is as I mentioned before:
GebaerdenSchrift is a wonderfull tool at school !!!

All the best

Stefan ;-)