forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4472  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 14, 2001  3:55 pm
Subject:  Frosty the Snowman & Other Stories

>Here are the last two pages of "Frosty"
>Do you think that Tini should do more of these?
>Henk

SignWriting List
February 14, 2001

I think they are wonderful, Henk and Tini! Go right ahead and use
your Frosty in your class...you did a great job, both with the
writing and the posting ;-)

Did you know there are other children's stories posted on the web?
And guess what? ...one of them is Frosty the Snowman! So you now have
two versions to compare and enjoy. Here are some stories on the web
which you can read and print...

Frosty the Snowman
https://www.SignWriting.org/library/children/frosty/frosty.html

Or visit this web page:

SignWriting Children's Stories Directory
https://www.SignWriting.org/library/children/children.html

Good luck with your classes!
--

Val ;->