|SignWriting List Forum|
Valerie Sutton |
Date: Fri Oct 16, 1998 7:00 pm
Subject: SW Survey Results
October 16, 1998
Regarding the SW Survey...
As you know I will be posting a new Special Feature on our SignWriting Web
Site every first and third Monday of each month. I sent you all a survey
awhile back, asking your opinion about the schedule.
Thank you very much for responding to the survey...there were 19 responses.
Based on the 19 votes, here is the schedule for our Special Features for
the rest of 1998:
1. October 19........Learn to Write SW By Hand, Lesson One: Practice basic
2. November 2......Writing ASL Grammar, Lesson 2: Writing Spatial Comparisons
3. November 16....Lessons In SignWriting, Lesson 4: Finger Movements
4. December 7......Deaf Opinions on SignWriting: 3 new articles added to
the 4 already there
5. December 21....New SW Literature: Advanced Reading, Reading Level 4:
Goldilocks In ASL
So, this weekend I will prepare our new Special Feature for Monday. I hope
you will all have your pencils ready...it will be time to write by hand,
stroke by stroke...row by row....
A little like returning to our school days!
Visit the SignWritingSite:
Valerie Sutton at The DAC
Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA