forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4542  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Mar 8, 2001  1:40 am
Subject:  Re: En: Rotations at 90 and 180 degrees (forward)

On 3/7/01, SignNet-MCT-PUCRS wrote:
>We have a question about rotations. I must explain: I'm Cris from
>the SignNet Project and I'm graduated in Physical Education, for
>many years I used to describe movements and now my challenge is to
>translate to the right "kinaesthesics (science of the movements)"
>terminology, so I have some questions. Let's see if these
>affirmations are right, ok ?

SignWriting List
March 7, 2001

Hello Everyone, and Cris at SignNet!

Regarding your diagrams attached to the above message, (diagrams
"untitled", "untitled 7", "untitled 8" and "untitled 9")....they are
correct.

We discussed rotation on the SW List before. I saved several diagrams
from that discussion. Please see the attached diagram
"rotation1.gif". It shows placement of the starting and ending hand
positions, before and after the rotation symbol:

Attachment
rotation1.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4542  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index