forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4551  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Cristina Pereira
Date:  Thu Mar 8, 2001  8:38 pm
Subject:  Re: SignNet's Question: Which Viewpoint To Choose?

> Cris' question is actually about VIEWPOINTS, which has
nothing to do
> with Rotation Symbols.

Valerie and SW list members:
Well..I reply from my other mail (private one cause a
trouble with my teeth has made me stay at home), but I'm
following the discussion. Here is Cris from SignNet
Project (Brazil).
I understand and agree with you about the view points,
I'd make a diagram indicating each one, but as the only
one we have doubts was that in the sideways position I've
gave up of that work. But what I mean is that 'how can
we, for example, begin writing in a determinate point of
view and then change it, is there any clue to the
reader ?'
As I've said, our deaf students (adult ones) discuss it
many times, strange, that here, hearing people accept it
easier. And it's for our deaf students that we're trying
to have a better answer. Sometimes it gets hard to do not
worry.
Thanks for your contribution to our work and tomorrow
we'll post another thing about sideways rotation.

Cris

  Replies Author Date
4558 Re: SignNet's Question: Which Viewpoint To Choose Valerie Sutton Fri  3/9/2001

  Message 4551  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index