forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4571  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  PATSY VAN ANDEL
Date:  Mon Mar 12, 2001  12:04 pm

Hi! My name is Patsy van Andel and am an American living in The Netherlands. I have always wanted to learn sign language, but have never taken the time to do so. While looking up sites for signing, I came across the sites about sign writing. I write children's stories and songs (though not yet published) and would really like to learn to write them in sign writing. I have contacted the Dutch Sign Language Institue and requested information on getting started learning Dutch sign language. I would also like to learn American sign language. I have downloaded the Sign Writer 4.4 and the Belgian fonts, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Who publishes books in sign writing? I have seen that it is possible to combine sign writing with words.

I am looking forward to learning from this group and hearing your experiences with sign writing.

Patsy

  Replies Author Date
4579 Re: your mail Angus B. Grieve-Smith Sun  3/18/2001

  Message 4571  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index