forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4589  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Tue Mar 20, 2001  4:13 pm
Subject:  Re: Question for you

Hi Lorraine

the teabox-method is great. The first graders and all students with a
minimum of communication skill learn so quickly the principle - they learn
to read the SW-flashcards without any burdon - It seems to be so easy!
They understand the principle that they have to learn to speak and write the
German noun as well ! But in the first place my little students are so happy
!!!! that they can identify the object which is written in SW !!

Well can you tell me how you support you deaf first graders to learn the
vocabularies in both languages ? It is not easy to enlarge their
word-power.