forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4590  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 20, 2001  3:24 pm
Subject:  Re: Welcome back

>Sorry to read you were in the hospital Valerie. Make absolutely sure
>you take a good rest!!!!! I know it is difficult when one starts to
>feel a bit better, to overdo it.!!!! Love from both of us. Henk and
>Tini

SignWriting List
March 20, 2001

Thank you, Tini and Henk! You are so right....it is very easy to
overdo. On the other hand, working with all of you is soooo much fun
;-)

I am doing OK and will have my first meeting with someone today...we
are working on a new database on the web...(a secret until it is
ready in several months - ha!)...

And I am delighted to work with James Short, our new board member, on
the project...he is an excellent web designer ;-)

Have a wonderful day everyone!
--

Val ;->