forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4660  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Mar 28, 2001  6:27 pm
Subject:  Re: Writing Sign Language

Patsy van Andel wrote:
>I was born in Albuquerque and my father and step-sister and
>her family live in Cimarron.....

SignWriting List
March 28, 2001

Patsy -
What a coincidence, that you are originally from Albuquerque!

Did you know that SignWriting is used there?

Here is the page to visit:

Albuquerque Public Schools
SignWriting Literacy Project
https://www.SignWriting.org/usa/newmexico/albuquerque/albuqu.html

I have promised the teachers to update their web pages, so it is a
little out-of-date at the moment, since a great deal has happened in
Albuquerque this year...but there are still some pretty remarkable
examples of Deaf children's writing. Some pages I love:

Three Deaf Students....great photos and samples of their writing
https://www.SignWriting.org/usa/newmexico/albuquerque/albuqu04.html

https://www.SignWriting.org/usa/newmexico/albuquerque/albuqu05.html

https://www.SignWriting.org/usa/newmexico/albuquerque/albuqu06.html
--