forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4670  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Mar 30, 2001  1:59 pm
Subject:  Can someone help Deborah?

SignWriting List
March 30, 2001

Dear SW List:

Could someone help Deborah (see below)? She needs some basic ASL
signs, and basic ASL sentences, written in SignWriting. I am working
on fulfilling five orders for SW materials this morning...I look
forward to being online again when I am done....many thanks in
advance to anyone who can help Deborah.... ;-)

Val ;-)