forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4695  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 1, 2001  5:39 pm
Subject:  Re: Can someone help Deborah? (Thanks to Cecilia & Jerry)

>I will be happy to respond to your request. If you're not in a huge
>hurry...like within the next 24 hours...I will ask some of our students to
>generate that list of 'words' and those simple sentences for you in
>SignWriting. Monday morning I get to work with eight 5th graders....I'm sure
>one of them would be willing to type that out for you. I'll send it to you
>via email. Cecilia Flood. Albuquerque Public Schools

SignWriting List
April 1, 2001

Cecilia and Jerry!
Many thanks for your quick replies to Deborah. She is quite
fortunate, and I feel lucky too, to have such a quick response.
Jerry...your examples are fine and I have forwarded them to Deborah.

And Cecilia - wow! Nice to hear from you on the SignWriting
List...and I am kind of tickled to think that your 5th graders might
be willing to help us?

Although Jerry already pitched in, I am sure the 5th grader's samples
would also be very welcome...

OR...

Do your students need projects in SignWriting? (grin ;-))

If so...I could use some help with some ASL literature in SW...If
you, or other teachers are interested, I can explain further....it
could become a "cool" class project and they would know that their
typing in SW and English would be posted on the web....just a thought
;-)

Please send my best to all your students and Kate and Lorraine and everyone!
--

Val ;->