forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4696  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 1, 2001  7:24 pm
Subject:  Re: Request.

>Could people include attachments in .jpg format. Suddenly I've had about 6
>attachments in .gif which my computer can't read. All the others have been
>..jpg >Charles

SignWriting List
April 1, 2001

Sorry to hear that, Charles. That happens to all of us. It happens to
me around once a week too...It depends on which computers people are
using, and what their email software is...But usually there is one
solution. The diagrams should be readable for you, in the SignWriting
List Archives. That is why the Archives means so much. Please see if
you can view the diagrams there:

SignWriting List Archive
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sw-l/

If not, please tell us again.

And by the way, have a WONDERFUL trip to Brazil! I hope you can write
to us from there ;-)))

--

Val ;->