forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4699  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Apr 1, 2001  11:33 pm
Subject:  Re: spelling diagonal angle

Hello Valerie , and Everyone,

I ±> sorry but I don ±² understand ...

What has been wrong with my gif airplane taking off ?? ( Ok I didn ±² use
the flat hand but the DGS - sign for airplane .

I can understand - or I think that I do - your "sun rise - diagonal plane
;-) if I wrote my gifs correctly ?

I get the feeling that you want me to understand something else and
therefore you created your - airplane taking off -- (or landing ?? the
same spelling ?????? ) Hm I ±> afraid - I have to ask again - I thought
of any different spelling depending on the position of fingertips up and
wrist down (like the taking off of the airplane) or the wrist up and the
fingertips down like in (car downhill ) ??

I need both spellings for some of the DGS signs ;-) that ±± the reason that
I'm so motivated to learn about this !

Have a great day

Stefan ;-)