forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4700  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 1, 2001  11:24 pm
Subject:  Re: spelling diagonal angle

>I need both spellings for some of the DGS signs ;-) that ħħ the reason that
>I'm so motivated to learn about this !
>Have a great day
>Stefan ;-)

SignWriting List
April 1, 2001

Hi Stefan -
I am sorry. I do not understand your question. I don't want you to
think I am not interested in answering it...I read all your questions
many times and I am still not clear what it is you are asking me.

Why not start with one sign only. Do not give me so many choices of
possible positions or multiple signs.

Instead, write one sign the best you can, and then write a short
paragraph explaining the way the movement is supposed to be
made...then I can show you how I might write it.

I wish I could talk with you over the phone, but I am not well enough
for long conversations right now...

--

Val ;->