forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4744  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Thu Apr 5, 2001  9:25 pm
Subject:  Re: sign language processing and computational sign languageprocessing

I looked through my newsletter archives for some related info. I found this:

"A team at the Montreal Neurological Institute at McGill University
said their discovery of brain processing sign language as speech was
surprising."

I have no reference for that but it might be interesting to connect that with
the
SignWriting research.

Bill