forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4774  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 10, 2001  8:26 pm
Subject:  Re: 12.990, Review: Comp Theory of Writing Systems (2nd review) (fwd)

Angus posted:

>SYNOPSIS
>This is a remarkable book. Written by an author who has previously
>shown with his 1992 classic, Morphology and Computation (MIT Press),
>that he is well-versed in both linguistic detail and computational
>matters....

SignWriting List
April 10, 2001

Hi Angus. Thanks for the post. I am assuming it is for the
computational linguists on the SW List.....;-)

Could give us your own short summary of the importance of your
posting - Why did you post it to the SignWriting List? Was there
something specific to the upcoming conference in London on Gesture?

Many thanks!
--

Val ;->