forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4797  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 15, 2001  8:52 pm
Subject:  Re: dialogue - roleplay

On 4/13/01, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>I`m very happy to share with you a very interesting piece of German DGS - SW
>document. Angeline - our new team-member - and I worked on this
>very hard. We
>discussed almost every single element within the SW- symbols -
>The original is a roleplay performed by two very DGS competent Deaf

SignWriting List
April 15, 2001

Hello Stefan, Angeline, and Everyone -

Thanks for the super posting, Stefan and Angeline! That is an
exciting piece of work...very important and i look forward to
analyzing it ;-)

I have not completed the previous lessons on how to write the sign
for "boat" in DGS, how to write contacting unusual areas of the head,
how to write projecting fingers, or how to write pauses in signed
languages (Angus' writing from a long time ago!). When I have
completed those lessons, I must answer questions from Malaysia, and
then I will return to the role playing you have written...

And welcome to the SignWriting List, Angeline! Feel free to introduce
yourself anytime - It is always nice to meet new List members ;-)

Have a wonderful holiday weekend, everyone ...
--

Val ;->