forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4816  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Wed Apr 18, 2001  12:02 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Posters, T-Shirts, Mugs .....

Dear Valerie, Sandra, and List,

I am yet on hold on some items and ideas. As I followed up the mug
prices, the folks up north are pretty expensive until you get over a
quantity that I'm sure we would never order, so I'm looking at other
alternatives, such as possibly an insulated sleeve that would adhere to
the outside of the cup... The t-shirts are a pretty simple thing to do
if we go with them, again a transfer process. The iron-on transfers
work pretty well as long as the density of the color does not clog up a
lot of the shirt, which can make them hot and uncomfortable...
Suggestion for Sandra's poster, Val, if you have a digital camera, put
the poster on the floor of a well-lighted room during the daytime (for
sunlight works best for this) and simply take a picture .jpg... Also, a
still made from a camcorder can be converted to .jpg...

Jerry.

  Message 4816  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index