forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4824  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ann Cunningham
Date:  Wed Apr 18, 2001  5:05 pm
Subject:  Re: Workshop in Germany this weekend ;-)

Hi everyone on the list. My name is Ann Cunningham and I am new to ASL and
new to SW. I am however not new to artwork and graphic design. <A
HREF="https://www.acunningham.com">Ann Cunningham</A> (NOTE: on the story
titled Giricoccola there are monitors with ASL narration beside each panel.)
Sandra's poster, that she is working on, is really wonderful and has
given me, along with some great insight from Val, inspiration for offering
the list a possible collaboration for a poster, T-shirt or cup design.
I would like to draw from Deaf History several prominent people and
integrate their name signs in the manner that Sandra combined drawings with
the SW. Like I say I am new to this so I can't predict the results, but if
you are game in helping I need:
1. Photos or drawings of nominees we can consider including. A short
history might help, too. If you are sending copyrighted material we need
publisher information so that we can secure releases.
2. The SW name signs for these people.

I don't think one person needs to have all this information. If we can work
together we might be able to each provide a part of the puzzle.
Look forward to seeing what you might think. Sincerely, Ann

  Replies Author Date
5026 ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunningham Valerie Sutton Tue  5/29/2001
5027 Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunning Valerie Sutton Tue  5/29/2001
5028 Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunning Valerie Sutton Tue  5/29/2001

  Message 4824  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index