forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4895  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed May 2, 2001  4:22 pm
Subject:  SignWriting Seminars ;-)

Tini Pel wrote:
>Would there ever be a possibility Valerie, for a workshop in Canada? I would
>know a good spot, if it was held during the summer.....here in Gore Bay.
>Combine it with a summer holyday. I am sure we could billeted the
>participants. We are right on the North shore of Lake Huron. Boating,
>swimming,, tennis..golf..walking..and friendly merchants to welcome you all.
>I am just dreaming!!!!

SignWriting List
May 2, 2001

Hello Everyone and Tini!

Your dream is a wonderful one...Gore Bay sounds truly beautiful,
Tini. And maybe Stefan or others would want to teach a SignWriting
Seminar in Canada? That would be wonderful!

Some of my friends in Brazil have expressed interest in a
"SignWriting Symposium", which would be a little more formal than a
seminar...but both are fine with me...and I would love to teach too...

I used to travel the world, but now, I stay in La Jolla and teach
from here. Last summer we held a brief SignWriting Seminar here in my
home for three teachers from Albuquerque.

And there is a hotel right on La Jolla Cove that can hold conferences
with an ocean view, so I have considered looking into what it would
cost for people to stay in La Jolla during a future SW Seminar...

My home can only hold around five people...but seminars can always be
scheduled if someone wants to travel to La Jolla...

Val ;-)

  Message 4895  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index